RFC: ARM GCC changes

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jun 14 12:14:59 UTC 2012

The ARM maintainer of GCC intends to remove the legacy ARM RTEMS configuration
(also known as ELF):

He will also remove the support for FPA (which is still the default for the
legacy ARM RTEMS configuration, we also had an annoying discussion about this
2009).

Do we really want to re-introduce it with the name arm-rtemself?

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de