libbsd updates

Wed Sep 5 18:29:37 UTC 2012

Hi

This last round of changes was unfortunately large.
It depended on

+ updating <sys/cdefs.h> and <signal.h> in newlib.
+ updating <uio.h> in RTEMS.

Those patches will get emailed to the newlib list
and rtems-devel for review. I hope these can be
reviewed and OKed quickly.

I have checked them with builds against the
old and new TCP/IP stacks.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985