Gsoc2013-Atomic_Project-Status

Deng Hengyi wei.a.yang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:55:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is a brief week status report about my GSOC2013 project ----- atomic ops support for RTEMS.

DONE:
1. Discuss with mentor to define the new atomic API.
2. Implement a generic architecture-depend part atomic ops based on std atomic.h
3. Test on ARM architecture realview_pbx_a9_qemu_smp BSP.
4. Add conditional check for atomic support when build.

TODO:
1. Clean up old atomic related files
2. Design new atomic test case based on new API and implementation.

Blog updates:
http://weiy.github.io

WeiY
Best Regards