lm32 tools do not build on makeinfo 5.1

Tue Apr 15 19:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi

As long as we are stuck on this old gcc for lm32, apparently we will have to
fix this.

    makeinfo --split-size=5000000 --split-size=5000000 --no-split -I .
-I ../../gcc-4.5.3/gcc/doc \
        -I ../../gcc-4.5.3/gcc/doc/include -o doc/cpp.info
../../gcc-4.5.3/gcc/doc/cpp.texi; \
fi
../../gcc-4.5.3/gcc/doc/cppopts.texi:763: @itemx must follow @item

$ makeinfo --version
makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 5.1

<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

I am trying to build all the other targets and fixing this is low on my list
right now.