rtems_test_end()/TEST_END() issues

Thu May 15 15:53:15 UTC 2014

Hi

Some tests call rtems_test_end() directly. I haven't
checked all but some just need to change to call
TEST_END().

But the samples may need to follow their own rules.

And the block* tests appear to have their own TEST_END()
macro in bdbuf_tests.h.  And it calls rtems_test_end() or
rtems_test_endk() directly.

This started with an examination of leon3 test output.
At least sp39 can exit with a "END OF" message and
a failure message. That needs to be fixed and is pretty
easy.

Any thoughts on all this?