tms570 and networking

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Sep 2 22:41:18 UTC 2014

Hi

The tms570 has what appears to be a partial set of Makefile.am
entries for a network driver but none is present so the BSP fails
to build when networking is enabled. It appears to be missing
the line which would specify a source file anyway.

I have commented out the section locally. Should I delete it
until a network driver is submitted?