Waf branch - Overview [2/6]

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Feb 8 07:34:44 UTC 2015

On 6/02/2015 6:03 pm, Amar Takhar wrote:

> verm at peach# waf -j 14 --enable-tests
> 'build' finished successfully (13.414s)
>
>    note: the above is 881 targets.

I have updated the rtems-test command to install when the
rtems-tools.git package is installed (which the RSB automatically does).

I ran the tests from the top of the waf build with:

  $ rtems-test --rtems-bsp=sis --filter=test_* build/sparc/sis/testsuites

The important part of the results are:

Passed:   289
Failed:     0
Timeouts:  13
Invalid:    5
-------------
Total:    307

Timeouts:
  test_sptests_sp22
  test_sptests_sp31
  test_sptests_sp16
  test_sptests_sp14
  test_sptests_sp12
  test_sptests_sp13
  test_sptests_sp11
  test_sptests_sp07
  test_sptests_sp25
  test_tmtests_tmoverhd
  test_tmtests_tmck
  test_sptests_sp43
  test_sptests_sp42
Invalid:
  test_extend.c.35.o
  test_support.c.3.o
  test_sptests_sp36
  test_cat.c.35.o
  test_write.c.35.o

I am not sure if this is the total number of tests. I thought it was
around 500+ tests including samples.

With the autotools build system the executables all have a .exe
extension and I cannot see how to get a suitable list of executables.