Need help in figuring out how to allocate sizes to the array

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:42:50 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to use arrays with size _CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS. Is it
okay if I define the arrays with this size while writing the scheduler
strong APA header file? I am asking this because the value of this
header gets defined at the time the test case runs while the scheduler
gets linked to the test case at the time of linking. So how would it
work?

This question is in continuation of
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-August/061305.html and
the code that I am working on right now is
:https://github.com/richidubey/rtems/pull/7/files.

I want to make the sizes of Scheduler_Node *caller, Per_CPU_Control *Cpu
and bool visited equal to _CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS which are
defined here https://github.com/richidubey/rtems/pull/7/files#diff-9a1c6e240a276a856e99c45d87f1a02f.

Thanks,
RIchi.