How many scheduler nodes are created at the time system starts?

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:07:55 UTC 2020

> The scheduler should only work
> with nodes which belong to a thread which is ready to execute, e.g. made
> visible to the scheduler via the unblock and ask_for_help operations.

Got it. Maybe this is why my get_highest_ready function was failing.

Also, how does the insert_ready function work? What are the rules for a
node being in the ready queue?

I am asking this because I need a list of all the nodes in the system,
which are either ready to execute or are currently executing on a
processor. How do I go about obtaining this list?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:28 PM Sebastian Huber <