BSP Build Sweep (12 Oct)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Oct 12 15:25:02 UTC 2020

Hi

I just pushed a few tcfg additions and now all the configurations my script
is doing should match waf and autoconf next time. This is just building. I
will do another sweep to confirm that they all match and then we can review
the configurations to see if I missed anything.

I haven't done the regular sweep in a couple of weeks where I build new
tools and actually run tests on simulators. I am going to run this and then
do another BSP sweep.

At this point, my outstanding BSP build comparison is whether we know the
clang sparc and riscv BSPs are all building. That's one area I have not
touched.

And should you be able to enable clang for an architecture that isn't
supported yet?

--joel