BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR option for Zynq board with new build system

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri Sep 25 13:36:18 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am currently making my first steps with the new build system and so far it is amazing.
Especially, the inheritance option is very handy for maintaining different configurations.
Therefore, a big thank you to Sebastian and everyone else involved.

I ran into a smaller problem when compiling for a zynq-board.
I tried to override BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR=0, but it seems that the option is interpreted as a Boolean and then the define not set.
At least I run into:
../../../bsps/arm/xilinx-zynq/start/bspreset.c: In function 'bsp_reset':
../../../bsps/arm/xilinx-zynq/start/bspreset.c:37:49: error: 'BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR' undeclared (first use in this function)
   37 |   zynq_uart_reset_tx_flush(&zynq_uart_instances[BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR]);

Best regards,

   Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute for Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
DLR.de/SC