[rtems-tools commit] rtems-bsp-builder: Change to waf build system

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Jun 8 12:08:01 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 5:32 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 25/05/2021 19:41, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > Module:    rtems-tools
> > Branch:    master
> > Commit:    527848d5cc8b60c499e712153ac1f81a60e6a631
> > Changeset:
> http://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/commit/?id=527848d5cc8b60c499e712153ac1f81a60e6a631
> >
> > Author:    Ryan Long<ryan.long at oarcorp.com>
> > Date:      Fri May 14 15:25:38 2021 -0400
> >
> > rtems-bsp-builder: Change to waf build system
> >
> > Closes #4124
>
> Since this is fixed now, what is missing to remove the old build system?

rtems-tools needs to be bumped and we need to see full automated results
from the bsp builder. Alex has a patch for that pending.

Is the kernel rsb recipe fixed yet? That was a blocker.

Ray is working on a docs patch to catch the lingering 4.11, bootstrap, and
configure references.

Hopefully this weekend RTEMS tools will be updated and my test sweep will
work. If thats ok and the kernel recipe is fixed, we should be there.