GSoC-2022 Hello-World Project for BeagleBone Black

Prashanth S fishesprashanth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:39:25 UTC 2022

Hi All,

This is to send the Hello-World Project for BeagleBone Black BSP.

I am Prashanth S a working professional with experience of 3 years and 6
months. I wanted to be part of open source community especially
contributing RTOS, by taking GSoC-2022 as an
opportunity I like to contribute to BeagleBone Black BSP.

I have previously worked on beaglebone black, developing a learning tool
kit (Bare metal firmware with few supported peripherals CPSW, gpio,
interrupt).
GitHub - slpp95prashanth/Beaglebone-mBootloader at cpsw
<https://github.com/slpp95prashanth/Beaglebone-mBootloader/tree/cpsw>

Please find the attachment for the patch and screenshot for the hello world
project.

Regards
Prashanth S
Phone Number: 9942432100