RTEMS LwIP licensing and organization cleanup proposal

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Dec 6 15:55:27 UTC 2023

Hello Premysl,

On 03.03.23 14:32, Pavel Pisa wrote:
> I have contacted Premysl Houdek who worked on project during
> his RTEMS GSoC and followup diploma thesis
>
>    https://support.dce.felk.cvut.cz/mediawiki/images/f/f1/Dp_2016_houdek_premysl.pdf
>
> and he is prepared to confirm relicensing to any RTEMS fitting
> open source license.

I have now a bit of time to continue working on the TMS570LC4357
support. I noticed that several files of the BSP still have the old
RTEMS license or no license header. I would like to change them to
BSD-2-Clause license. Premysl, would you mind giving permission to this
licence change for your RTEMS contributions? If yes, then please add a
note like this to https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3053:

I grant permission to the RTEMS Project to relicense my current and
future contributions to the RTEMS public source to be relicensed to the
2-Clause BSD License.

--
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG
Herr Sebastian HUBER