GIT Issues?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Jul 3 21:58:33 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 11:29 AM Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de>
wrote:

> Hello Cedric,
>
> Am 03.07.23 um 08:47 schrieb Cedric Berger:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Two issues here:
> >
> > 1) When looking at RTEMS on github, it seems everything stopped being
> > updated on March 23.
> >  > 2) Then going to https://www.rtems.org, clicking "Git" yield this
> page:
> >
> >      Trac Error
> >      Page Developer/Git not found
> >

> Sounds like a broken link on the homepage. As a workaround, you can
> reach https://git.rtems.org directly.

It was trying to guide you to what is now in the Users Guide somewhere
around here (https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/sources.html)
but also that old content included some of the git instructions from the
Software
Engineering Guide.

Anyway, I changed it to a direct link to git.rtems.org.

That doesn't resolve the issue of updating github but that's a different
problem.

--joel