Pushing to 6.1

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Jul 27 17:56:33 UTC 2023

Hi

The number of tickets is unfortunately not declining as I would like. This
is in spite of us actually closing some previous tickets.

+ 32 in progress
+ 10 new

I do not know if the milestone for any of these can be changed but we need
to work on this.

Please look through the tickets and see if you can resolve any or think it
should not be included as a blocker for 6.1. It could be moved to 6.2, 7.1,
or indefinite.

Resolution is better than bumping the milestone.

We need to get this out. It has been "almost ready" for probably over
a year now.

Please and thank you.

--joel