Pushing to 6.1

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Jul 27 19:28:07 UTC 2023

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023, 2:14 PM Karel Gardas <karel at functional.vision> wrote:

>    Hello,
>
> do we have any plan with timeline? I think to see some roadmap would be
> greatly appreciated on all sides, wouldn't it?

People starting asking me this about two years ago. Everytime I have given
a time, it has been ignored and blown threw. :(

I know you want to get your STM work in. Just try to wrap it up sooner than
later.

I know we need to address some issues for the EPICS community but creeping
featuritis is killing us.

Perfection is the enemy of good enough.

--joel