Introduction and preparation for the "Add BSP for Polarfire based Beagle" Project

Purva Yeshi purvayeshi550 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:18:41 UTC 2024

Hello Sir,

Up until now, I have been studying the BSP driver documentation from
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/bsp-howto/ . I have gained a good
understanding of why and how target-dependent files are written.
Additionally, I am currently working on how the console and clock driver
are written.

Furthermore, I have been modifying the target-dependent files by adding
more examples to make them more understandable for new users.