GSoC24 and Mentors

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Feb 21 02:25:33 UTC 2024

Hey folks,

RTEMS was accepted as an org for GSoC again. If you were a mentor in
the previous two years, and would like to be a mentor again, simply go
activate your 2024 mentor account at g.co/gsoc

If you were not a mentor in the past, but would like to be, please
send me/Joel/Chris an email and we can invite you.

Be prepared to handle new contributor inquiries, and to see GSoC
"proof" patches/screenshots appearing over the next few weeks. I will
try to keep up with those, but generally just direct the contributors
to populate the proposal table
(https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2024) and to discuss their project
ideas here or in Discord.

Thanks!