Incorrect Rendering in Rate Monotonic Manager Chapter

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Feb 21 04:43:48 UTC 2024

On 10/2/2024 8:06 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi
>
> https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user/rate-monotonic/background.html#schedulability-analysis <https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user/rate-monotonic/background.html#schedulability-analysis> has a bullet list which does not have bullets. But they are there in the PDF version:
>
> https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user.pdf
> <https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user.pdf>
>
> Is there something wrong with the markup? Is something broken with the tooling
> that produces the online version?

The issue is the age of our theme. It does not work with newer versions of
Sphinx and I am using a newer version to generate the documentation. I will move
us to the pip version of the sphinx-rtd-theme theme we use and remove the one in
our repo. This will fix the issue.

I have a test build here https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/docs/
using the updated theme. I will post a patch soon.