Patch with Modified Hello World example

Seif Alrahman Ahmed Mohamed Alfakharany seifelfakharany011434431 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:32:09 UTC 2024

[image: Screenshot from 2024-02-28 21-00-15.png]
-I am Seif alrahman , (senior-I) Computer and Systems engineering student
at Ain shams university (Cairo,Egypt), I am very interested in Embedded
Systems ,I have done some projects on AVR and ARM based microcontrollers
and i have good exposure to Arm archeticture ,AUTOSAR and FREERTOS too.
-Modifying  Hello world example to make it print "Hello from the brightest
side I am Seif alrahman Ahmed Alfakharany\n"