Pause on console in libmisc/shell detecting terminal size (mvme5500, beatnik)

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Thu Jan 4 20:25:01 UTC 2024

I guess maybe the list went down for a while.  I sent this on 12-30, and just got a bounce message today and  no "devel" mail until today.

On master when I type a shell command at the console there is a pause, rough timing:

- Three second pause after hitting return;
- "0q" shows up on the console;
- Three second pause again, then the command is executed.

This doesn't happen on a telnet session.  It is this commit:

commit 8425e679c149096a5d0a97990f6ebdbdd55ca522