AW: Naming convention for Rust target platforms

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jan 31 07:08:06 UTC 2024

On 30.01.24 13:45, Jan.Sommer at dlr.de wrote:
> [...]
release?

When RTEMS 6.1 is released, the pkg-config support should be way to get
the BSP settings. It would be good to get a bit of user feedback how it
is used right now.

If you use the BSP provided flags, then what is the purpose of the Rust
target name? For example, what happens if I just use "foobar"?

--
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG
Herr Sebastian HUBER
email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de