Is there any script-language intepreter avaliable for RTEMS ?

HongSong Li hsli at utstar.com
Mon Jul 17 15:38:42 UTC 2000

Hi,
My project needs versatile configuration during startup and dynamicly changing these configurations on-line. Since I've already have flash
memory file system ported to RTEMS, I want to use boot-script file located in FFS to fulfil the requirements. What I need is a script
language intepreter which including variable declaration, macro definition, output redirection, command & parameter parsing and so on.
I've evaluated the monitor of RTEMS, but I think it is too simple to deal with it. Maybe TCL is the best choice but from the release notes of
RTEMS, I found it is not avaliable yet.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance !