cygwin and applying patches

Tue Sep 19 20:17:04 UTC 2000

What's the trick? :)

Does it work at all?  I can't seem to make it work.  The patch
is rejected with the .orig file being OK but the newly written
file has DOS-style CR/LF's and the reject has CR/LF's.

I have clobbered the cygwin installation and am using a relatively
recent (downloaded 8/20) download of Net Cygwin.

Sugestions appreciated.