system halted after loading "hello.exe"

rtems rtems at sina.com
Wed Jan 10 11:14:57 UTC 2001

Thank you for your help.
Now I can get a bootable disk under your instructions,but i meet another problem. On some kind of computers i can boot rtems and see "hello world" messages, on some kind of compters i can't see these messages, after loading "hello.exe", it appears:
kernel=(fd0)/hello.exe
[NetBSD-a.out, loadaddr=0x100000, text=0x14bd0, C, data=0xd68, bss=0x4c78, entry=0x100000]
then system halted.
Did you meet this problem before?
How to solve it ,please help me.

regards,