bzero and -ansi?

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Thu Jan 11 00:39:25 UTC 2001

this is kind of an inane question, but where is bzero supposed to be
declared if I'm compiling with -ansi?  -ansi defines __STRICT_ANSI__
which prevents bzero from being defined in string.h...

yes, I could compile without -ansi, and I seem to recall that the latest
RTEMS snapshots have dropped it, but it seems like there should be a
"more correct" solution.

--
  Aaron J. Grier   |    Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |   aaron at frye.com
     "It's not about points.  We're not an outside team.  We're an