Farewell and Adieu

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.com Nick.SIMON at syntegra.com
Wed Jun 27 15:01:14 UTC 2001

As I am leaving to start a new contract, this is my farewell to the RTEMS
community.  We have used RTEMS in a successful product, but it would not
have happened (or at least would've been much harder) without the support
received from you guys and gals.

There are some real stars out there.  I won't embarrass them with names -
anyone who reads the postings knows who they are.  Brilliant, thanks a
million, especially for the help with MPC860 caching!

There are people who, like me, know some things and not others, get a lot
out of the list, and try to put a little back when they feel they have
something worth contributing.  Thanks for the help, and for the sense that
ordinary mortals can get there.

There are people struggling to come to terms with alien operating systems
and apparently inexplicable issues.  Persevere, and good luck!

Warm regards to you all, and long live open source.

-- Nick Simon

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com