[Fwd: Re: Anyone using RTEMS on Motorola ColdFire (e.g. MCF5272)?]

Maarten.Kruger at ziton.spx.com Maarten.Kruger at ziton.spx.com
Fri Sep 14 09:37:53 UTC 2001

Good day,

I'm a total newbie ...  I have been to your site but am still a bit in the
dark about what My Right Boot is...  Is it a boot loader?  Could you
provide me with a link to the BSP download?  How long do you think it will
take to port to the MCF5272C3 board?  Is My right boot part of this BSP?

thanks

Maarten Kruger

Chris Johns <cjohns at cybertec.com.au>@kiwi.objectivedesign.com.au on
2001/08/27 02:16:05 PM