RTEMS Twiki/Wiki

Thu Sep 16 13:07:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have long wanted to replace the RTEMS FAQ with something
more dynamic.  A while back, I installed Twiki but have not
had the free time to do the initial setup of the information
structure.  At a minumum I am looking for someone to
getting the tree structure going enough so it is useable
Ideally some of the basic information from the FAQ would
be put in as well.

Is there any RTEMS user (or a friend of one) out there who has
experience setting up a Wiki/Twiki?

To be perfectly honest, if there is someone out there who
just wants the learning experience, I am happy with that
as well.

If the volunteer wants to continue on as RTEMS Twiki maintainer,
I would be happy with that as well.

I think this would be a nice addition to the RTEMS complement.
Besides tips, tricks, hints, and advice, there could be
a section for each BSP to give a "known to work" report.

Thanks.  I am begging here. :)