File upload patch merged with GoAhead Web server

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Wed Nov 23 01:48:29 UTC 2005

Hi All,

We have successfully merged the "File Upload Patch" for
the GoAhead Webserver into the RTEMS version of the web server.

This supports the upload of binary files via http post.
We are using it for firmware upgrading via the Web Interface.

Browsing the mailing list I can see that Steve Holle
has also done this in the past.

I assume that others would be interested in this and would be
happy to provide the code as a contrib package or for merging
into the main tree.

Regards

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.