GoAhead WebServer in RTEMS

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Tue Oct 31 17:08:05 UTC 2006

Steven Johnson wrote:
> Hello
>
> We have just started using the GoAhead Webserver bundled with RTEMS.
>
> I did dome looking into the server once we started using it, to see what
> the licence is, etc.
>
> I came away a bit disturbed from this.
>
> The product seems to be orphaned.

It is indeed. It wasn't at the time of submission (about 5 years ago
already). If I had to select one now, I would choose the one by the guy
that did GoHead dev and that is still compatible with goahed : appweb
<www.appweb.org>.

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette at free.fr