Possible error in C User's Guide

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Mon Oct 8 14:08:13 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'd like to warn about a possible error in the RTEMS C User's Guide, version
4.7.1.

I tried to create a partition and got an INVALID_SIZE status code. When
debugging, I found out that this happens when the parameter "buffer_size" of
"rtems_partition_create" wasn't a multiple of eight. If this is right, the
RTEMS C User's Guide shall be fixed.

In the User's Guide, page 129, it is written (twice) that the buffer_size
and starting_address must be multiples of 4.

Regards,

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE