RTEMS Bugzilla

Wed May 7 21:31:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was starting to go through the RTEMS Bugzilla
database and noticed that many are ancient,
for problems that were fixed or no longer are
relevant, and should be closed.

It would be of great help if you all could
speak up if you have filed a PR WITH! a patch
that is still relevant.

If you see a PR that is already fixed, whining,
etc and can be closed, please help.  We don't
need the database to become a bug graveyard.

Please pitch in here.  I want to trim the
set of open PRs and try to deal with as
many of the real ones as possible before
branching 4.9.

Thanks.