GSoC News

Wed Apr 15 18:42:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

All of the issues regarding students who applied
to and were going to be offered slots in multiple
organizations has now been resolved.  On April 20,
the list of students getting slots will be announced.

No organization gets enough slots that ever student
is accepted into GSoC.  If your proposal does not
get slotted, we can discuss offline if there were
issues with it.

If your proposal didn't get slotted, don't let that
discourage you from submitting.  We are always happy
to mentor those new to RTEMS.

And yes.  The server is still up.  Still expecting it
to be yanked at any minute. LOL!