rtems_cpu_usage_report() output to buffer

Yaklin, Allan C acyakli at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 13 21:48:27 UTC 2010

The RTEMS C User's Guide lists a function called rtems_cpu_usage_report()<http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.9.4/share/rtems/html/c_user/c_user00473.html> that prints out a CPU usage table using the printk routine.  I have run into a problem using it since I am working on an application that won't always have a standard output console for viewing.  Is there a way to copy this output to a buffer that can then be sent to a location where it can be viewed?

--
Allan Yaklin
acyakli at sandia.gov
(505) 284-8660