rtems++ test stub, how to compile it?

Mogens Dybæk Christensen MogensD.Christensen at man.eu
Wed Aug 10 14:31:04 UTC 2011

Hi Chris

Thanks for this first line update. :-)

The reason for looking into this is, that we have a large codebase running on another real time OS. There we have an OS wrapper like yours, that exists for the target OS, for simulation and for WIN32.

So we actually want to re-implement our wrappers for task, semaphores etc. on top of RTEMS. And if parts of the solution already exists, it is interesting.  :-)

/Mogens