Proposed Reorganization of Coverage Reporting

Sun Nov 18 20:02:11 UTC 2012

Hi

RIght now, we only have two "buckets" of code when we
report coverage:

+ core - sapi, rtems, score, and posix directories
+ developmental - core + ~15 cpukit directories

I am proposing to add more buckets and remain
developmental to "All" or something someone suggests.

The idea came up when trying to focus on the status
of the RFS coverage. When it had low coverage, it pulled
down the entire developmental number but as we worked
on improving the coverage, it was clear we wanted a
very focused view.

Any thoughts?

Support Available               (256) 722-9985