FSW-2013 Updates (Slightly Off-Topic?)

Oyake, Amalaye (398K) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 12 19:05:04 UTC 2013

FSW-2013 NOTES:

The 2013 Workshop on Spacecraft Flight Software is happening -
www.flightsoftware.org ...

We are on the last day, we have had 2 previous days of presentations. We
have been raffling off a BeagleBoard everyday. Steve Parkes of Star-Dundee
won the first one. Daniel Lipchin of MIT won the second one. We have also
been raffling off the archives of Embedded Systems Programming Magazine
(1988-2004, CMP Magazine).

Here is the web address for the Course Portal where the tape delayed
recordings of FSW-2013 are posted -
http://mh-echo360-srv2.caltech.edu:8080/ess/portal/section/9324e9ce-549c-47
63-b1db-7c8c4170e166

Joel Sherrill and Daniel Hellstrom have presentations on the video portal.

This morning we had Dr. James Gosling driving a robot off the coast of
Hawaii.

My thanks to all the RTEMS users who have been participating (and there
have been several).