MPCI problem

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jan 7 06:06:14 UTC 2020

On 04/01/2020 21:48, Павел Трошин wrote:
> Maybe you know a way how I can connect RTEMS on one core and Linux on
> the other core.
> Can I use MPCI for it or there is another way?

You can use MPCI only with RTEMS. To use it on Linux you would have to
port RTEMS to Linux.

You can use a virtual network to connect RTEMS and Linux on a chip. You
can use shared memory to connect RTEMS and Linux. You can use services
of a hypervisor to connect RTEMS and Linux.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09