riscv target spec for newlib and rtems

Matt Wette matt.wette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 13:58:59 UTC 2023

The v5 source-builder does not work on python3 machines and current
RTEMS release is 5.2 (or 5.1 if you go to www.rtems.org.   I did find
v6.1-rc1  by guessing the path based on the 5.1 release path. I decided
to take a shot at building on my own.   I've done this sort of thing
before (e.g., building gcc 1.43 for VxWorks on 68k machines back in the
'90s, before the days of autotools).   And, I wanted to see if I could
get a guix build going.

I'll try the 6.1-rc1 also.

Thanks for the info

Matt