RTEMS Class Huntsville

Thu Aug 14 17:48:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a note to let you all know that the August RTEMS Class
in Huntsville is definite. For information, visit:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Training

There is still room and I would love to see you in my class.

If you are interested in attending, just email me and I will
provide the details.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985