RTEMS Open Class Feb 2009

Tue Dec 16 21:02:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a reminder before the holidays that
we have a class scheduled for February 2009.

* Kick Start - February 2, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama:  For
  information and registration, see
  http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

* Open Class - February 3-6, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama. For
  information and registration, see
  http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

A full outline is available is available at
http://www.rtems.org/ClassOutline-4day.pdf.

If you are interested in attending but are working
on the approval, please let us know so we can plan
for you.

I look forward to having each and everyone of you
in my class eventually. :)

Thanks.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985