RTEMS Class Huntsville

Fri Jun 27 19:00:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I will be holding another RTEMS Kick Start
session and teaching the Open Class again.
They are scheduled for the week of August 26-30 in
Huntsville Alabama.  The http://www.rtems.org
front page has been updated to include links
to the flyers but they are online here:

http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-August-2008.pdf\
http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-August-2008.pdf

A detailed outline of the four day class is
online here:

http://www.rtems.com/ClassOutline-4day.pdf

Dates for a Munich class in the Fall are being
worked out.  If you are interested in attending
a class in Munich, please contact Thomas
Doerfler (Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de)
so we can be sure to let you know when the date
is settled.

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985