RTEMS Accepted as Google Summer of Code Project

Tue Mar 18 17:13:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

The subject sums it up.  YEAH!!!

RTEMS was accepted as a mentoring organization
for students in the 2008 Google Summer of Code.
We will now be working with interested students
prepare their applications.

For information on Summer of Code, the Wikipedia
page is a good summary.  The other URL is the
official SoC page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
http://code.google.com/soc/

Encourage students to speak up quickly if they are
interested.  They have to have their applications
in soon.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985