RTEMS Open Class and Kick Start (Feb 2009)

Mon Nov 24 15:11:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

With the holiday season upon us, we have decided
to schedule the first RTEMS classes for 2009.

    * *Kick Start - February 2, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*:  For
      information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

    * *Open Class - February 3-6, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*. For
      information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

A full outline is available is available at
http://www.rtems.org/ClassOutline-4day.pdf.

Dates for classes in Munich have not been settled yet.
If interested in a Munich class in 2009, please contact
Thomas Doerfler.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985