RTEMS Open Class Huntsville

Fri Apr 10 15:52:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

There is an upcoming RTEMS Open Class and
Kickstart in Huntsville.

    * RTEMS Kick Start: April 27, 2009
    * Open Class: April 28 - May 1, 2009

OAR will be moving to a new location next week
and if you are planning on attending but haven't
gotten your paperwork in, please let me know ASAP.
With our phone number changing and servers moving,
there will be a few days next week we will not
be easy to contact.

THanks.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985