RTEMS On-Line Training

Wed Feb 4 14:26:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

OAR has been working to establish the infrastructure
required to be able to offer our training material
online.  We now have a small subset of material available
at:

http://www.rtems.com/moodle OR
http://moodle.rtems.com

We are using the free Moodle (http://www.moodle.org)
Learning Management System which is capable of letting
you take graded tests online and other cool things.

Right now, there are 6 presentations online

+ 2 on Google Summer of Code
+ 3 on RTEMS
+ 1 conference presentation

The 3 RTEMS presentations are interactive multimedia
with me doing a voice over of them.

Two of the 3 RTEMS presentations include quizzes you
can take if you create an account.

We plan to add more material to the site and really
look forward to your feedback. This is a very
exciting thing to have available and offers
many new possibilities.

Please take a look and give feedback.  This is
new to us also.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985