August RTEMS Open Class Confirmed

Tue Jun 30 21:05:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

This is to confirm that the RTEMS Kick Start
and Open Class to be held in Huntsville Alabama.

    * *Kick Start - August 24, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*:
      For information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-August2009.pdf.
    * *Open Class - August 25 - 28, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*.
      For information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-August2009.pdf.

As is the norm, I will be the instructor for these classes.

I really look forward to seeing you at these sessions.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985