November Open Class Dates

Mon Oct 12 19:49:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

I wanted to remind everyone that there is an
Open Class scheduled for November 2009 in
Huntsville Alabama.

    * *Kick Start - November 16, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*:
      For information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-Nov-2009.pdf.

    * *Open Class - November 17-20, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*.
      For information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-Nov-2009.pdf.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

I look forward to seeing you in the class.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985